Now we see through a glass darkly

Now we see through a glass darkly
Helen Keller and her mother exemplified in the Miracle Worker

Monday, July 4, 2016

I love how God speaks to me. He is a loving Heavenly Father and it is a rainy 4th of July!

I bought 4 beautiful plants on Saturday. I had a few extra dollars or investment income. 1 Cucumber plant, 1 tomato plant, 1 pepper plant and 1 flowering plant and 2 bags of the best soil, I could afford. I knews just what I wanted to do with them.
I always could purchase more, and earlier, but this was part of my developing conversation with the Lord. If you put them in the ground, I will water them. I know that is always the case. I am learning commitment to my garden. God is taking me back to pre-school and I am loving it. I am watching movies, as though I haven't learned to read yet. I am learning to appreciate the entertaining way that God loves on us. God is a far greater animator than we can ever know. We just need to watch Him and stop watching the media.
I got my wonderful teenager to help me with the large bags of dirt and didn't even need to explain that this gardening time was not work, but an effort of worship. God is teaching me something was the unsaid. I am in His garden and He is more capable at giving me the care that I need than I am willing to receive it. The clouds rolled in, while we were sleeping, as I expected that they would. I have conversations with the rainclouds, very regularly, both here and where my tournaments are delayed.
God has been showing off to me in the sky, since we've moved here. I said God, you are amazing, I know. To the children I said the angels are shouting "isn't God good?" and the earth replies, "Amen!"
I heard the amazing fireworks last night, after the earthly show that we saw, the heavenly one shook me out of my bed. "Do you think that I am listening when you pray for your nation?" was this year's theme.
May God thy gold refine Till all success be nobleness And ev'ry gain divine!even the gain of a few tomatoes and peppers and cukes:)

No comments:

jayne c walker's

___________________________________________________________






_________________________________________________________________________________________________<>Robins Don't LeanBluejays Don't Beg

For the Birds?

For the Birds?
click on the picture to for an Evvie story.

Sparrow's Spring nest

Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow were caught, by me yesterday, shopping together for a new home. They flitted and flirted, just outside my window. Talking and discussing and lovingly disagreeing, if not arguing the benefits and the pitfalls of living at our house.
Mrs. Sparrow was very impressed with the 2 "ready made" nests hung outside our window. Mr. Sparrow hadn't even thought of them as "ready-made" nests. He used them for the provision of building materials for the private home that he had in mind in a surprise and hidden place. He doesn't like the openness, at all, of our porch. It's much too populated. When Mr. Sparrow gets it into his mind to give his sweet chicky a peck, he wants the freedom to do it without a bunch of younguns peeking over the nest to see what comes next.
Mrs. Sparrow was impressed that the porch was fully protected from hailstones. We all know what happened to a great many of last years' nests in that surprise hailstorm we had. Male birds seem to have a very short memory for storms. They have only one thing in mind in the nest building season... 03/09