Now we see through a glass darkly

Now we see through a glass darkly
Helen Keller and her mother exemplified in the Miracle Worker

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

This morning, it seemed that God was in urgency to show off the "Healing In His Wings" Theme in the sky!

The stars were twinkling with much expectancy. What are you twinkling about so loudly was the question that they impressed in my heart? Have we got a show for you today? God is so much more intendant upon health than even you are toward Emily. All I could do was grunt at the truth of that. I was too tired from attending to the sickly grown woman that is my dear daughter.

He has got something planned for your skyline again today. God is always attentive to me and I am very grateful. I went about my day, only half anticipating the "really big show". The next I looked the clouds had rolled in and they were the real picture of the half wing of the "Hypocratic oath symbol". God is so great to remind me that He is love and He is healing. I am grateful for every reminder, when I am tempted to complain about the aches and infections that arise every now and again. I do applaud the wonderful show that I got. Don't miss such shows looking to or at some device for your direction.

I will look unto the hills...

Thank you stars for reminding me of our great creator's great show. Our Heavenly Father's loving consistent devotion to grow us into those who are working toward the health and welfare of the people in our care. Fighting sickness and disease and fighting antagonisms are the theme of my season.

No comments:

jayne c walker's

___________________________________________________________






_________________________________________________________________________________________________<>Robins Don't LeanBluejays Don't Beg

For the Birds?

For the Birds?
click on the picture to for an Evvie story.

Sparrow's Spring nest

Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow were caught, by me yesterday, shopping together for a new home. They flitted and flirted, just outside my window. Talking and discussing and lovingly disagreeing, if not arguing the benefits and the pitfalls of living at our house.
Mrs. Sparrow was very impressed with the 2 "ready made" nests hung outside our window. Mr. Sparrow hadn't even thought of them as "ready-made" nests. He used them for the provision of building materials for the private home that he had in mind in a surprise and hidden place. He doesn't like the openness, at all, of our porch. It's much too populated. When Mr. Sparrow gets it into his mind to give his sweet chicky a peck, he wants the freedom to do it without a bunch of younguns peeking over the nest to see what comes next.
Mrs. Sparrow was impressed that the porch was fully protected from hailstones. We all know what happened to a great many of last years' nests in that surprise hailstorm we had. Male birds seem to have a very short memory for storms. They have only one thing in mind in the nest building season... 03/09