Now we see through a glass darkly

Now we see through a glass darkly
Helen Keller and her mother exemplified in the Miracle Worker

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Two Pi's equal one M!

I really enjoyed the beauty of the fully clouded sky today. It was as though all of the Pi got together and covered our entire region. The beauty of the starstudded night sky of last night bloomed into a promising storm of some type of "precip" to come. Our sky seems to be recouperated from the loss of our great NC hero making it to his eternal home. Seems the devil doesn't even know where to go to find someone to try to tackle, as he did our Billy{Graham}.

I imagined talking to Aunt Glo this morning. Elyse and I had such a laugh about it. It is just like she came to me when we lived up the block. She said, I am doing a play of the book of Daniel and we have only women to work with. It is very hard. I laughed with her that it would be. She said you are the only one that can understand the dilemma. Nobody else I know has read the book of Daniel and seen that there are only men in the main roles. The ladies are taking it on the chin, she assured me and we are having loads of fun. I am trying to use my connections to scare up a few men in the neighborhood to enter with us so it won't be such a bore for my ladies. I was in tears in that conversation.

Well I watched Anything Goes with Bing Crosby for the first time last night. I said Aunt Glo must have cast Zizi for the role of the Lord of the Dance for Billy's Homecoming party. Elyse and I were in stitches to think about it!
I said, if that is who she cast, there must be just as few men in heaven?

No comments:

jayne c walker's

___________________________________________________________






_________________________________________________________________________________________________<>Robins Don't LeanBluejays Don't Beg

For the Birds?

For the Birds?
click on the picture to for an Evvie story.

Sparrow's Spring nest

Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow were caught, by me yesterday, shopping together for a new home. They flitted and flirted, just outside my window. Talking and discussing and lovingly disagreeing, if not arguing the benefits and the pitfalls of living at our house.
Mrs. Sparrow was very impressed with the 2 "ready made" nests hung outside our window. Mr. Sparrow hadn't even thought of them as "ready-made" nests. He used them for the provision of building materials for the private home that he had in mind in a surprise and hidden place. He doesn't like the openness, at all, of our porch. It's much too populated. When Mr. Sparrow gets it into his mind to give his sweet chicky a peck, he wants the freedom to do it without a bunch of younguns peeking over the nest to see what comes next.
Mrs. Sparrow was impressed that the porch was fully protected from hailstones. We all know what happened to a great many of last years' nests in that surprise hailstorm we had. Male birds seem to have a very short memory for storms. They have only one thing in mind in the nest building season... 03/09