Now we see through a glass darkly

Now we see through a glass darkly
Helen Keller and her mother exemplified in the Miracle Worker

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Yesterday's sky had a very clear Z

I said, do you think that the planes made that Z, Ben? He said there is no way the planes could make lines that wide. I am glad he confirmed that to me, because I would have thought somebody had to make that in the sky. Somebody did and somebody is watching the sky and it's me, watching. God is writing! I have seen pi's in the sky very often, but never a Z...Go figure! Z day comes after Y day, as I had thought before. Why, Oh why is this or that thing happening. The Alleluia angel left me on Y Friday a while back. He seemed to send the Z to remind me of what happens when God answers the Y's with a Z.

At the praise camp that I have been at for years and years for praise tutoring, they taught me that we are not to ask why. I was on Alleluia Blvd walking with the crew of them and my answer was always Y. Their answer, reflexively was Alleluia, even that made me ask why. I was really afraid that they never would come back and I was destined to stay in the Y's forever. It took a while, but they came back for me, but they had to let me stew in my y's for a while, before they could show me the Z's.

No comments:

jayne c walker's

___________________________________________________________






_________________________________________________________________________________________________<>Robins Don't LeanBluejays Don't Beg

For the Birds?

For the Birds?
click on the picture to for an Evvie story.

Sparrow's Spring nest

Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow were caught, by me yesterday, shopping together for a new home. They flitted and flirted, just outside my window. Talking and discussing and lovingly disagreeing, if not arguing the benefits and the pitfalls of living at our house.
Mrs. Sparrow was very impressed with the 2 "ready made" nests hung outside our window. Mr. Sparrow hadn't even thought of them as "ready-made" nests. He used them for the provision of building materials for the private home that he had in mind in a surprise and hidden place. He doesn't like the openness, at all, of our porch. It's much too populated. When Mr. Sparrow gets it into his mind to give his sweet chicky a peck, he wants the freedom to do it without a bunch of younguns peeking over the nest to see what comes next.
Mrs. Sparrow was impressed that the porch was fully protected from hailstones. We all know what happened to a great many of last years' nests in that surprise hailstorm we had. Male birds seem to have a very short memory for storms. They have only one thing in mind in the nest building season... 03/09