Now we see through a glass darkly

Now we see through a glass darkly
Helen Keller and her mother exemplified in the Miracle Worker

Friday, May 2, 2014

When Jesus cracks the sky, will we be ready? In the meantime...

Now, on the matter of present tense! Mrs. Day, Mother Day, (I call her) yelled at me in the clouds this morning. I was nearly laughing, were she not so right on point. A Huge, huge airplane was painted perfectly, Were you not just talking to Evie about jumbling all of the eons together in your communication until you can’t tell the 1500’s from the year 2000 with you people. Did you have to go all the way back to Chris Columbus for En to understand boring hymn singing and invisible lyrics? Could you have used an airplane word picture for him? Point well taken. I sit and receive the blessing of the first scene of Father My sponsors have vowed three things in my name… and Father comes down the steps decisively. Mother’s labor was not in vain in the Lord as she is my maternal sponsor and corrects quite severely when as in this case the conversation Mother daughter my mother’s letter and her mother’s letter and all these pages fall on my lap as I am pitching when I should be catechizing or being catechised ( I am Whitley). All in a day’s… ponderings.

No comments:

jayne c walker's

___________________________________________________________






_________________________________________________________________________________________________<>Robins Don't LeanBluejays Don't Beg

For the Birds?

For the Birds?
click on the picture to for an Evvie story.

Sparrow's Spring nest

Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow were caught, by me yesterday, shopping together for a new home. They flitted and flirted, just outside my window. Talking and discussing and lovingly disagreeing, if not arguing the benefits and the pitfalls of living at our house.
Mrs. Sparrow was very impressed with the 2 "ready made" nests hung outside our window. Mr. Sparrow hadn't even thought of them as "ready-made" nests. He used them for the provision of building materials for the private home that he had in mind in a surprise and hidden place. He doesn't like the openness, at all, of our porch. It's much too populated. When Mr. Sparrow gets it into his mind to give his sweet chicky a peck, he wants the freedom to do it without a bunch of younguns peeking over the nest to see what comes next.
Mrs. Sparrow was impressed that the porch was fully protected from hailstones. We all know what happened to a great many of last years' nests in that surprise hailstorm we had. Male birds seem to have a very short memory for storms. They have only one thing in mind in the nest building season... 03/09